Rentals in Croatia – rules when booking Rab Holidays apartments
You liked one of our rentals in Croatia on island Rab? If you wish to commit to a booking of an apartment, house or villa for holidays the next step is a booking confirmation. Once we have agreed about your desired rentals in Croatia island Rab you will be required to settle a prepayment to confirm your booking. With booking confirmation we will also send you all the details necessary for your arrival to your rentals in Croatia. Once you arrive to your holiday accommodation in Rab the owner will show you around the apartment, villa or a house and facilities.
- Prepayment (deposit): 20-30% of total amount is paid in advance to confirm the reservation. Prepayment consists of agency booking fee and owner down payment. The rest is paid upon arrival to holiday rental in Croatia island Rab.
- Payment Methods: Bank transfer.
- Travel directions to the apartment or room rental in Croatia on Rab island: Provided with booking confirmation.
- Arrival during high season: Saturday or Sunday afternoon.
- Departure during high season: Saturday or Sunday morning.
- Refunds: Minimum of 100 Eur from the deposit (owner down payment) is non-refundable.
- Booking cancellation 30 nights or less before arrival date: No refund.